EPOMM is the European Platform on Mobility Management, a network of governments in European countries that are engaged in Mobility Management (MM).
EPOMM organizes the European Conference of Mobility Management (ECOMM) which occurs every year under one universal theme: Mobility Management, to promote and further develop mobility between countries, to make mobility environmentally friendly, socially just and cost-effective and to exchange knowledge.
Any data collected or treated by the ECOMM 2021 is the responsibility of Cascais Próxima – Gestão da Mobilidade, Espaços Urbanos e Energias E.M., S.A. hereafter referred as Cascais Próxima.
Cascais Próxima respects the privacy of all ECOMM’s participants and will commit to the protection of any personal information shared.
Collection and utilization of information
- process the registration of ECOMM’s participants, namely information needed to:
- identify and individual, including (but not limited to) name, e-mail address, postal address, date of birth, sex, profession, company, personal interests or other necessary information;
- process invoices, including VAT number;
- disclose information about the event, namely news, agenda, registrations and other relevant information;
- To reply to your requests or to contact you in order to respond to your questions and / or requests;
- To communicate any information of interest to you or inform you, as well as to invite you to events promoted by Cascais Próxima;
- For statistical studies concerning to your participation in our conferences, debates or promotional activities;
- To authenticate the identity of individuals at events, who have contacted us previously by telephone, electronic or other means;
- To understand and evaluate the interests, desires, and changing needs of consumers, to improve our website, our current services, and / or develop new services;
- To provide you with personalized services and communication, as well as targeted advertising and service recommendations.
Cascais Próxima outsource part of the site registration process to other subcontractors to whom the personal data needs to be shared, committing to the principle of minimization at all times.
Cascais Próxima guarantees the security of personal data through physical, electronic and procedural measures. To this end, Cascais Próxima uses security mechanisms and processes in order to maintain data security. Despite all efforts, however, it is not possible for Cascais Próxima to guarantee full and absolute inviolability of the security of the information received, and therefore Cascais Próxima calls for all precautions to be taken with regard to the protection of personal data in the use of the Internet.
Data Subject Rights
The holder of any personal data is guaranteed the right of access, rectification, alteration, elimination and portability of such data, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 as well as the right to oppose the processing. To do so, it is sufficient for the holder to expressly manifest such a will to the following contacts:
- Cascais Próxima, firstname.lastname@example.org tel.: +351 214647760 or
- DPO of the Municipality of Cascais, email@example.com tel: +351 800203186
The data subject can also contact and/or present a complaint to the supervisory authority (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados) whose contacts can be found at www.cnpd.pt.